Monday, January 25, 2010

And the winner is...

.. me! Or it could be. My fate is your hands. Here’s how it works. The fabulous comic website The Outhouse (www.theouthousers.com) is holding their first annual awards, and the winners are decided by a public vote. Andy and I have been nominated in two categories: Best Creative Team and Best Mainstream Ongoing (for Guardians of the Galaxy). So what you do is you go along to the website, register as an Outhouser (a free and painless process) and cast your vote. Then we finish on a big musical number, roll end titles.

What could possibly go wrong?

8 comments:

the-seventh-son said...

zing first post... finally!

the-seventh-son said...

oh and dont worry dan i'll vote for you...

HiWayRobry said...

On it. You've got my vote!

Niels Risgaard Hansen said...

Vote submitted, sir.

FUZZY BEAR said...

Dan, I just wanted to say you're one of the best writers ever.

I'm literally your no.1 fan in Kuwait.

Also, I loved Legion, you made me consider the Alpha Legion as being my all time favorite chapter.

Any chance you're going to continue writing about them?

FUZZY BEAR said...

PS.

you should make a twitter account

:shrug:

Dan Abnett said...

Hey, Fuzzy Bear

THanks - I do intend to write some more about the Alpha Legion at some point. And I do have a Twitter account (it's normally displayed on the front page of the blog, but something's gone wrong). You can follow me at VincentAbnett.


Dan

SurfKing said...

I cant find where on that website it says who won?
did you guys win?