Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Alt.Fiction 2011

A timely reminder, now it's a little less than two weeks away, of the splendid Alt.Fiction weekend in Derby. This is the fifth year, and the guests of honour are myself and Alastair Reynolds. The event's packed to the rafters with famous names - authors, editors, agents, and other movers and shakers in the genre. Some will be moving, some will be shaking, and some will be doing both. For a taster, check out the main Alt.Fiction link here.

There's also a very full programme over the two days, with some great panels, discussions, interviews, workshops and readings, an overview of which you can get from the schedule here.

It should be a fantastic weekend, and I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. If you're a Facebook, Twitter or blog person, make sure you come and introduce yourself in person.

4 comments:

Big said...

ZZZZIINNNGGG ..it been a while!

HiWayRobry said...

^ Big made me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH! This will make stalking you so much easier yesh! ...*is an incompetent stalker and has only now thought of actually using a search engine and your name combined* XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX OMFG!

(I didn't even read the post. I have no idea what it says. -_- Thank you for being so awesome. I hope it's infectious...)


I will not be leaving my name.......... I may think back on it and think "hmmmmm that was not a wonderful first impression..." and what not.


:D

Millerderx said...

^ Big made me laugh :)