Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pardon My Dust

If you visit here with any regularity, you'll have noticed a lack of actual, you know, website or anything. Sorry about that.

The website is getting a facelift and overhaul (it hasn't had a make-over since it was first set up, during the Punic Wars, so it's really overdue, though I have always been terribly fond of the site Matt Snyman built for me, and I guess I've held onto it way past its relevancy horizon out of pure nostalgia).

Anyway, the new site is in development. Check in here for news, and I'll let you know when it's live.

In the meantime, the lack of website also means a lack of mailbox, so if you want to contact me for any purpose, send your lovely emails to vincent_abnett@aol.co.uk

And lo, they will be read and answered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work sir.