Thursday, June 15, 2006

Call This A Blog?

I know, I know... I'm going to have stern words with myself. My posts here have been less than, you know, regular of late.

There's no excuse. "I"m really, really busy" is not an excuse that washes. Other authors manage to write blogs agogo and still meet their deadlines. At Conflux this last weekend, I met and chatted to the lovely Trudi Canavan. We talked knitting and art (not in that order). Anyway, it turns out that she writes - I dunno - forty seven and a half bazillion blogs each day and still finds time to compose novels. I felt very inadequate (one post a month is kinda blog-phobic). Anyway, Trudi, if you're reading this, I'm trying this your way - blogging at the start of the day before I write instead of writing and then being too tired to bother blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE BLOGGING!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, don't be hard on yourself! Other writers don't pump out half as much work as you manage to. You're like a machine! (in a good way)